Assistant Manager - Rimouski
Ernest is looking for an Assistant Manager for their store at Carrefour Rimouski.
Experience a fulfilling career with Ernest.
Our Quebec-based company is passionate about men's fashion and wants to offer you the opportunity to develop your expertise in sales and customer service. We are looking for individuals with excellent listening and sharp communication skills who want to provide our customers with quality clothing.
At Ernest, we are committed to helping you thrive and develop new skills in communication, self-confidence, and professional development. We believe in a positive work environment that encourages ambitious goal-setting and values the uniqueness of each member of our team.
If you want to be part of a dynamic and passionate team, we invite you to apply to become an Assistant Manager at Ernest.
We are looking for a passionate fashion-loving Assistant Manager to join our team and support our Manager in managing our Ernest store at Carrefour Rimouski. As an Assistant Manager, you will have a key role in the daily operations of the store, team management, and sales maximization.
You will represent Ernest's image and provide excellent customer service to help our customers meet their clothing and accessory needs.
- Assist the Manager in team management, including training, coaching, and scheduling
- Help maximize sales and profits by developing effective marketing and promotion strategies
- Participate in effective inventory management to ensure product availability and optimize inventory levels
- Contribute to maintaining the overall appearance of the store by ensuring it is clean, tidy, and welcoming to customers
- Provide excellent customer service by helping customers find the products they are looking for and answering their questions
- Assist in ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures
This list is not exhaustive and tasks may vary depending on the specific needs of the store.
Competitive base salary and commission, goal-based bonuses, exciting internal contests, benefits, collective insurance and much more!
Full-time position with flexible day and evening shifts during the weekdays and weekends.
- Retail sales experience or relevant experience in men's fashion is an asset
- Ability to effectively support a team and collaborate with the Manager
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Knowledge of men's fashion trends and popular brands
- Ability to work independently and make decisions
- Knowledge of inventory management systems and sales management
Employment Type: Full-time